- * The transactional aspects of executive compensation and employee benefits in the context of M&A (in both the public company and the private company context).
- * Complex contractual negotiations.
- * All aspects of CEO, senior executives' and management team employment relationships, including employment and retention agreements.
- * Equity and non-equity compensation arrangements in both the public company and private company context.
- * Change of control and golden parachute agreements.
- * Sections 280G, 409A, 162(m) and 83 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- * Severance, separation, release and other termination of service negotiations and agreements.
- * Consulting and other post-employment bespoke compensation and service arrangements for former CEOs and senior executives.
- * Restrictive covenants such as non-compete agreements, as well as non-solicitation, non-disparagement and employee confidentiality agreements.